The W8 forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Traders Corner > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Forum LockedFS Mercedes Wheels (will fit the W8)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JimmyPringles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS Mercedes Wheels (will fit the W8)
    Posted: 08-Oct-2008 at 02:20
FS are a set (4) of 17" Factory Mercedes wheels from an SL600/500.
...yes they work & clear the front calipers on W8 models!

*See pics below*

These wheels are 5x112 bolt pattern, and are 8.25" wide, with an ET 34 (offset). The lug bolt holes were previously 12mm, but have been professionally rebored by a machine shop to use 14mm lug bolts (VW/Passat/Audi). As well, the proper lug bolts (bore, seat, & shank length) come with the wheels. Wheels ride perfect no bends, etc.

I used these as my daily wheels at one point, so they are in overall good shape, but they do have some minor blemishes (as pictured). The major chip is pointed to by the red arrow...done by a tire place dismounting my tires (not too happy about that). There is also a low spot on one of the spokes (again, see red arrows).

Center caps come with the wheels as well. These are however chrome 'blank' (no Mercedes symbol) center caps. Currently they have a vinyl sticker cut out with the 'Pringles' face on them. If you want, I can peel the stickers off before hand, otherwise I'm just leaving it on.

Looking to get $425 shipped (USA). If you are local, or somewhat local PM me and maybe we can work something else out. I can provide more pics if needed. PM me here or email me JJPringles@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

Edited by JimmyPringles - 09-May-2009 at 02:56
 Post Reply Post Reply