Forum Home Forum Home > About the Forum > Comments, Suggestions and Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Forum LockedForum bread crumbs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum bread crumbs
    Posted: 03-Dec-2008 at 15:36
This has always bothered me, and it's not a big deal, but I thought I'd point it out. The bread crumbs (the links at the top of the page that show where you are in the forum) are totally messed up. There is no "Tips, Tricks, etc." area of the forum but when you click on any of the sections from the Forum Home it tells you you've entered this are of the forum, as if you're three sections deep in the forum when you're only two. Does that makes sense?

Another example is right here. The bread crumbs at the top say, "Forum Home > About the Forum > Comments, Suggestions and Help >" but there's no "About the Forum" section. I only clicked on " " from the Forum Home, so the bread crumbs should actually read, "Forum Home > Comments, Suggestions and Help >"

Just my $0.02.
spinner View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2008 at 14:02
Yeah, I noticed the bread-crumbs are a bit messed up after reading this post.

Don't know exactly why that is.

I don't think I'll do anything about it. It's a small thing anyway.

The problem is, that every custom change I make to this forum, I have to make again every time I update the software of the forum, because the files gets overwritten.

To be honest, I think I'll forget it.

Hope you guys can live with it
 Post Reply Post Reply