Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Hey Y'all from S.W. Louisiana

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 23>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote swalker13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Y'all from S.W. Louisiana
    Posted: 28-Feb-2014 at 00:18
What do you plan on doing with the FUNK switch?
Superman View Drop Down

Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2014 at 00:53
I have two 12" Kickers and two amps (not pictured, from my Jetta) for the trunk. I was thinking of having the "FUNK" as a quick cut-off for the amps in case of police.
srdavis872 View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote srdavis872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2014 at 01:42
Originally posted by Superman

I have two 12" Kickers and two amps (not pictured, from my Jetta) for the trunk. I was thinking of having the "FUNK" as a quick cut-off for the amps in case of police.

Couldn't you just turn it down in case of police? Can I ask how old you are, just out of curiosity?
swalker13 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote swalker13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2014 at 03:20
According to his profile he's 43 but I'm not buying that, no offense haha. But I agree with Sean, you could definitely find a better use for the switch.
Superman View Drop Down

Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2014 at 03:30
I really am 43 my first Volkswagen was a Super Beetle (hence my screen name) way back in the late 1980's and a then Rabbit GTI in 1990. I had a VW Polo in Europe while in the military and then a Jetta 16V when I got back home. I've had that car for 15 years and now the Passat. LOL, but I've always had a GM/GMC product as my daily driver.

This is my website:
http://www.superbeetlesonly.com

Yes, I am open to suggestions for a better use of the switch, especially since most stereo units have a mute button.
swalker13 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote swalker13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2014 at 03:35
Wow, I'm surprised haha. Just threw me off with the whole 12" kickers and amps thing. Usually these kind of things are used by kids my age. I dont mean to offend you by that either lol
Superman View Drop Down

Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2014 at 03:38
No offense, I'm total 80's (but no mullet, lol).
Superman View Drop Down

Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2014 at 21:59
Happy Mardi Gras!!!

Superman View Drop Down

Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2014 at 01:48
The big show in Texas is about 6 weeks away. I am so excited because all the goodies (wheels/tires, coil-overs, brakes, etc.) have been sitting here waiting. So now in just a few weeks everything (except the Votex kit) will be installed. I am getting it all done at the VW dealer.

It's gonna be dynamite, lookin' right, out-of-sight, tight and shining bright!!
swalker13 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote swalker13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2014 at 03:14
Can't wait to see some pics! Where'd you get the votex kit from?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 23>